- Authors are invited to submit papers of no more than 15 pages (including references) for presentation at the conference and publication in the proceedings.
- Submitted papers must present work not previously published and fitting the scope of the conference.
- Submitted papers must be written in English.
- Papers must not be submitted concurrently to another conference or to a journal.
- Papers must be submitted electronically using the EasyChair here.
- At least one author of each accepted must register for and attend the conference.
- Programme Committee members are allowed to submit at most one paper.
- The proceedings of TAMC 2017 will be published by Springer as an LNCS, and a volume to be made available at the conference.
- The submissions must be typeset in LaTeX, following the information provided at this link. There you find both author instructions and the Springer class for LaTeX2e.
- The deadline for submission closed on November 23, 2016; the accepted papers will be announced by the end of the year; the final camera ready versions of the accepted papers are due on January 22, 2017.
Submission via EasyChair
Submission page via EasyChair